Start the day off right, and wake up to breakfast and coffee each morning during your stay. With the Healthy […]
With Easter just around the corner, it’s time to make reservations for Easter Brunch at the Tiburon Tavern to ensure a holiday celebration the whole family will enjoy.
Tiburon Tavern’s Easter Brunch Buffet features an array of delicious menu items including these mouthwatering holiday favorites:
- Brioche French Toast with Vanilla Bean Mascarpone and Fresh Strawberries
- Goat Cheese Quiche with Spring Vegetables
- Butter Lettuce Salad with Fresh Melon, Sugared Almonds and Yogurt-honey dressing
- Carved NY Strip Loin with Natural Jus and Horseradish Cream
- Smoked Salmon with English Pea and preserved Lemon Penne Pasta
- Delicious sides including Red Roasted Potatoes with Garden Herbs, Grilled Asparagus with Crispy Prosciutto and Lemon Vinaigrette and Strawberry-Rhubarb Crostada
And if you’ve saved room for desert, indulge with a slice of Chocolate Cream Pie.
A kids menu is also available for the little ones with tasty holiday eats including muffins and scones, scrambled eggs, pancakes, chicken tenders, mac and cheese, roasted red potatoes and desserts.
Featuring elevated comfort cuisine paired with Northern California’s freshest cuisine and coastal influences, Tiburon Tavern tempts guests with its farm-to-table dining approach and gastropub vibe. Tiburon Tavern has fast become one of Tiburon’s top eateries with cuisine that is both approachable and delicious with a focus on fresh, seasonal ingredients, much of which is locally grown and sourced.
The Easter Brunch Buffet is available starting at $60 per person. Click here for the full menu.
For more information about the Tiburon Tavern or to make a reservation, visit http://lodgeattiburon.com/amenities/tiburon-tavern/. Or to reserve your stay at The Lodge at Tiburon this Easter, visit http://lodgeattiburon.com.