This holiday season, enjoy Bay Area shopping at its very best with your choice of exclusive savings at either the [...]
The Lodge at Tiburon is a wonderful, welcoming gateway to the very best of the San Francisco Bay Area, California’s wine country, magnificent state parks, and more.
Tiburon is a picturesque historic sailing town in California’s Marin County. Once a lagoon lined with arks or houseboats, today Tiburon’s “Ark Row” is lined with unique shops, galleries, cafes and waterfront restaurants with unsurpassed views of San Francisco.
Explore San Francisco with ease by hopping on the ferry, which is just two blocks from the hotel. Or enjoy world-class outdoor activities in Marin County including hiking, biking or jogging along the green belt or in beautifully scenic areas such as Mount Tamalpais, the Marin Headlands or Muir Woods. And just 45 minutes away you’ll find the Sonoma/Napa Valley Wine Country. The Lodge at Tiburon provides top-rated Tiburon lodging in the heart of Marin County.
The list of attractions below makes for a quick and easy Tiburon Area Guide for visitors looking at hotels in Marin County.
Points Of Interest
- Historic Main Street – 1 block
- Waterfront restaurants & boutiques – 1 block
- Ark Row shopping – 2 blocks
- SF/Angel Island ferry – 2 blocks
- Railroad Museum – 3/4 mile
- Blackie’s Pasture – 2 1/2 miles
- Sausalito, CA – 8 miles
- Muir Woods – 9 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge – 11 miles
- Marin Headlands – 11 miles
- San Francisco, CA – 17 miles
- Stinson Beach – 18 miles
- Infineon Raceway – 25 miles
- San Francisco International Airport – 30 miles
- Oakland International Airport – 35 miles
- Sonoma, CA – 35 miles
- Point Reyes National Seashore – 38 miles
- Napa, CA – 47 miles
Latest Area Posts
More posts »